Tuesday, October 11, 2011

when i turn to sentimental ethic.....



What i know and what i promised is to fulfilled all of it.
It juz couple of month i will sta at MSU, after diz i dont know where i am either work our continue my study. For this semester I've just been so busy I've hardly had time to write in my regular blog..
( busy dgn benda x berfaedah ) hahahaha...

i've a lot of dream which i think not all of them will come true..yeah..like angan – angan Mat Jenin..Its not wrong  if i still in the middle line of consciousness..hahaha...but when i thinking of it how i can fullfill my dream i cant change my attitude?( suka tido + malas study + study last minit ) ishh..am i only student like that or more student like me outside???
but when i reach 20 years old i cant run from keep thinking about my future life, hahaha...am i married??am i had kids??hahaha..maybe its normal coz when i saw my frends their also like me always dream a marriage..haha..( Gatal ke aku ? ) maybe it influence coz most of my friends already married and had kids..wah...im jelouse when i saw my friends wedding picture..wah..wonderful ! gorgeous ! perfect !
im juz a girl who need all of it,i had a dream to fullfilled , i had my family who need my care ,i had my love who need my attentions ,i need my friends who need my appriciatation ,and i need my THE GREATEST GOD ( ALLAH ) to guide me to the true pathway...am i too greedy if i get all of my dream ? am i suit for it ? i dont, sometime ,i feel im useless coz i fell i can fulfill my promised and dream but sometime i feel a lot of strenght and overactive..am i had psychogical problem ?huh...i dont want to hurt anybody even my enemy..im juz a girl who always make mistake but can i get all of this ? thanx to all of my supporter..i know u care bout me but the caring that u've been showed make me feel uncomfortable if i cant repaid..
yess...tonight im too sentimental..im too emotional..i dont know where should i shout but only here i can shout louder..louder..louder..and louder...without make any noise.......juz a sound of taping keyboard.......suddenly missing someone..she's cant back anymore...she's always keep caring of me even she got a lot  of problem,always want me...oh my..I REALLY MISS U...ONLY ALLAH know how much i miss u..every night i miss ur calling..miss u voice n miss ur BEBELAN but now i cant hear anymore...u always beside me..always want the best for me...
YA ALLAH...ENGKAU CUCURI RAHMAT KE ATASNYA..SEMOGA ENGKAUTEMPATKAN DIA DITEMPAT ORANG MUSLIMIN DAN MUSLIMAH...AL - FATIHAH....




  




No comments:

Post a Comment